Submit a Case Study
What great perioperative initiatives are happening in your area?
CPOC is keen to offer the perioperative community the opportunity to showcase and share the work you are doing. Please send us a brief overview of what is happening in your hospital, either as an update to a previous case study or information on a new initiative.
While we cannot endorse individual solutions, we would encourage our colleagues to aspire to implementing systems appropriate to populations and feasible within their local infrastructure.
Case studies should address
- overview of the service/initiative
- the changes implemented and how it was done
- any challenges experienced and how these have been overcome
- what learning was developed and how was this shared?
- outcomes and evaluation
Download and complete our Case Study Submission Form below and email to email@example.com.
Your contact details
By completing this form, you are consenting to the supplied information (excluding contact details) being:
- published on websites for CPOC and its partners
- shared on social media channels
- shared with UK and international media outlets
- shared within CPOC promotional materials
We will never share your contact details via any public communications channels, though we do ask to, with your permission, share them with other healthcare professionals who may be developing similar pathways or initiatives as yourself and wish to ask you questions.
Do you have an example of great perioperative care?
Please submit a case study submission form with the full details, and join the CPOC mailing list so that we can keep you informed of other great practice around the UK.